Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's Almost Spring!

Hi everyone, Doris here with our last challenge for this month.
The calendar still says February, but in my part of the United States
it's almost like spring!  Our temperatures have been much
higher than normal and all my spring flowers are waking up.
So, this week's challenge theme is It's Almost Spring!

Thank you once again to our generous sponsor
Prize - choice of 1 set

Here are some lovely spring inspirations from the Design Team
using images from Beccy's Place.  Be sure to stop by and see
all her lovely images and stamps!!

Doris - from the Narcissus Set 



Dora -from the Dog Tales set




Isobel - from the Watering can set


CraftyGirl - from the Bicycle Set 


Carole- from the Raspberry house  set





Rene - Anzac Poppies


Guest Designer
Bianca from Bianca's Scrapcards

I'm Bianca van Tilburg, 43 years  old and I live in Netherlands.
I am married, mother of a 17-year-old daughter and I work four days at the office.
In my spare time I have lots of hobbies. My hobby is very expanded, cards, jewelry, home decorations etc. Do you like to see what I'll do then cozy stop by on my blogs.

Now it's over to you - break out those spring images, stamps,
embellishments and show us your projects!
This challenge is open until February 28, and please remember
to follow our simple rules:  you can enter up to 3 projects,
your project must be made for this challenge (and fit the theme), and
please no backdating, and link your blog post to your project.

Thanks for playing along with us!
Crafty hugs, Doris

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, my finger slipped and picked the generic image!!
    Thanks for the challenge, and the beautiful DT inspiration!!
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete